02 July 2018


RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE
President - Republic of the Philippines
Malacañang Palace, MANILA

Dear Mr. President,

               I am a student who is currently studying at Ilocos Sur National High School and I am writing to you today to share my thoughts about the problems we are experiencing in our school. Because of our uncontrolled population, the number of students are rapidly increasing.

               I want this problem to be solved because I feel bad for the other students who stays outside to perform their classes, and doesn't even have their own classroom. But the students are going through a hard time since the solution in this problem was applied, which is the class shifting. And others couldn’t yet adjust to this new change of schedules. Students are giving their bad feed backs about it and I think it’s time to come up with a different plan.

               As a public school, which is also under the government I could recommend you to help and give donations to build and expand the school. So that there is enough room for the other students. And there can be a possibility to bring back the previous schedules.

              Above all, I look forward for your thoughts and solutions to my problems. As soon as possible if there is an immediate solutions it will be very helpful to the students and thank you for the good service you are doing in this country. I hope you could do more things that could benefit and help Philippines to improve and rise it’s economy.


Respectfully Yours,

ANGELA IZAVELLE RAFANAN
Ilocos Sur National High School
Vigan City Ilocos Sur 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pakikipag-ugnayan Gamit ang Makabagong Teknolohiya