Reflection 4th Quarter 


Now that I am coming to the end of  junior high school and to the beginning of my senior high school education, it scares me to death. Going to school has been one of my biggest priorities and the most routine part of my life for the past eleven years. 
Image result for school end clipartI have many more years to get through, but the years that I spent in junior high were the most memorable. I have so many memories from my earlier years in school and  remember how much easier it was back then and how much harder it is becoming now as I get older. I have learned so much since then, it has made me a different person today.

Adobe Photoshop Cs6 (Windows) (No Monthly Fee)The highlights for our ICT class was to study about how the photoshop works and enhancing more our blogging skills. The benefits Of Using Photoshop is that Photoshop is a powerful and popular image editing software that helps you to apply various effects easily and get consistent results. Many people use this software to create a better quality image, because it has many features that are hardly available in other photo editing software. 

Image result for goodbye clipart\At this point, indeed it is the time to say goodbye and I have realized that we must Dream big and never give up, Never lose focus on what you aim for in life.Don’t be afraid to try different things, we might not know if that experience can lead us to our goal and success. 









references:
https://i-h1.pinimg.com/564x/be/98/4c/be984c08ff1b6bb782975b8c0e0a825b.jpg
https://png.pngtree.com/element_origin_min_pic/17/08/31/7fb9c09395c516b9e98df63d809254e9.jpg
https://memegene.net/sites/default/files/wallpaper/end-clipart/312769/end-clipart-school-312769-8692190.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakikipag-ugnayan Gamit ang Makabagong Teknolohiya