My dream, My Future


As R. Bennett states, " we should be brave enough to live the life of our dreams according to our visions and purposes instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” Means that let our dreams lead our lives.Everybody has goals and dream,These dreams are at the center of who you really are. It is the core essence of who you are as a person, and the very purpose of your being.



Let your dreams come true // wallpaper, backgrounds
I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. Dreams of the good life, having successful career , and good health And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it. But before I Achieve these I must work hard and have courage,persistence and focus in order to be successful. Everybody wants to succeed in life. For some success means achieving whatever they desire or dream. It is very important for all. Success has great effect on life because It brings pleasure and pride, It gives a sense of fulfillment,It means all around development that is why Everybody aspires to be successful in life. 





Hapless Numerology 888 #numerologylifepathAs you can see, I have big plans for my future. I plan to make something of myself, and not to give up. I have a major fear of failure, and I won't let it get to me. My parents expect a lot out of me, and I think I have done a good job so far. My dreams are what keeps me going, they are an object for me to strive for I promise to myself to obtain that object one day.








References:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1b/b6/74/1bb674f1985deb51c152fa619dd0cd8a.jpg?b=t
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9d/6f/b6/9d6fb67a6fe971259577736da48930e6.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakikipag-ugnayan Gamit ang Makabagong Teknolohiya