NEW YEAR, NEW ME 
Beginning a new year means beginning a new fight.  It means a fresh start, beginning of something new and being able to change something with yourself. Many people promises to do something and decide to complete, follow the task for the next whole year. that is called their new year’s resolution. It is everybody’s tradition in which a person resolves to change an undesired trait or behavior, to accomplish a personal goal or otherwise improve their life. 
thank you. i hate how everyone walks around saying new year, new me. as if suddenly the seconds 11:59 pm and 12:00 am would change themselves completely. and i know that’s not what everyone meant by it, but still. you have the opportunity ANY time of the year to make goals for yourself. that’s how it should be.
2018 has given me a lot of challenges but these problems hit me hard to face the reality that I must focus on the things which are more important. I also learned that the ones who are supporting you are the ones you must keep and adore because they will be there for you no matter what. Another thing is that  to avoid negativity just ignore all the hates that will enter your life, enjoy and have fun while you’re still young. And I must study harder to give back all the sacrifices my parents have done. And I should give more time and love for myself but the most important is being true to yourself, no one else knows you better that you. Don’t let others decide what they want for you. And less dreaming, because my past experiences have taught me that hoping and dreams are useless waste of energy for they usually do not come true. 


As I start my 2019 I promise that a new me will be formed. Each and every new day is a blessing and opportunity to better yourself, your life, and the world around you.And learn that each day in itself provides a positive opportunity to grow and change all on our own and reach more goals than simply limiting our success with one yearly resolution. 


References:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e7/82/98/e7829899d23fb6f4212d9ad27657f063.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakikipag-ugnayan Gamit ang Makabagong Teknolohiya