Change starts with me


Change starts with you but it doesn’t start until you do, a quote by Tom Ziglar. Change can often be a difficult thing for everyone to accept. No matter how big or small, sadly many of us fear it. Change occurs in many different forms and is carried out in many different ways. However, just recently, I have come to the realization that change can be the deepest of all subjects. 

I want to change the world, but I have no idea how. the only real form of change comes from within. How can you, from a place of hatred and emotional instability, teach love and peace? It just doesn’t work, and it never ever will. That is why as hard as we try to force outer change, we only create ripples on the surface of the much larger lake of global pain.I truly want to change the world  and I need to learn how to love myself first. This is vital and absolutely imperative. How can you truly create any meaningful change if you continue to hate yourself, punish yourself, and act like your own worst enemy? As is so often said, you need to be the change. You need to embody the change that you wish to see, rather than demanding everything around you to change first. You can never force another person to change unless they are first willing to but you CAN change yourself.



I want to change the world not because of my own good, but because I want a more peaceful and hopeful productive society, I want to make a difference in somebody else’s life. And make the world a better place, where my imagination in this world will come true that is there is no war, corruption, abuse and above all, there is universal love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakikipag-ugnayan Gamit ang Makabagong Teknolohiya