A SERIOUS EFFORT

             As I finish my first quarter in my 10th grade a lot of things happened. I knew about the things which I thought I already know. Especially in my I.C.T class, which is under by Mrs. Vera Cruz. She is good in teaching us our lessons because she explains it very well and it is indeed very understandable. My  knowledge about the internet became wider when she taught us about it's history, different types of search engines and creating a blog. Thru these experiences we were able to understand more how to work and live in the life in social media.

     But in overcoming this challenge I have encountered many problems not only in I.C.T class but in all of the subjects it was a difficult journey as a student because every time we were given a lot of paper works, activities and stuffs. Posting an article in my blog was also a difficult challenge because I have poor skills in writing. especially that this is to be posted on the social media where everyone will see it.  to overcome these I focused on building up my weaknesses.

     Because in becoming a blogger many skill sets are being required. I realized that I was really a bad writer so I practiced writing and made research about the things needed in order to become a good one and since then I started to read a lot which helped me to improve my writing skills and  exposed me  to new ways of writing. And i also found out that my article was a bit  boring so I practiced being more engaging.

     Moving on, I will continue to make articles on my blogs. And be able to share it with everyone. I am very thankful because without this I.C.T blogs I will never experience to become a blogger. And I'm very proud because while I'm still in JHS I already know something about internet, and as time passes by I will learn a lot more about it. All in all I really enjoyed my last First quarter in Junior High School, I will continue to strive harder. And will be ready to face every challenges.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pakikipag-ugnayan Gamit ang Makabagong Teknolohiya